Moët & Chandon Nectar Imperial
Champagne Moët & Chandon
Since 1743 when it was founded, Moët & Chandon has been passing down unequaled winemaking savoir-faire and an innovative and pioneering spirit from generation to generation.
Claude Moët, its founder, was the first person to embody these values when he made his Champagne the most sought-after in Europe. With his grandson, Jean Remy Moët, a pioneering and visionary mind, Moët & Chandon became a major international champagne brand. This saga quickly transformed the family House into a worldwide symbol of success.
The 1,190 hectares of rich limestone soil, 50% of which is classed as Grand Cru and 25% Premier Cru, make up the largest vineyard area in Champagne. Underground, the Moët & Chandon cellars are the most extensive in the region. Extending more than 28 kilometers, they form a subterranean labyrinth where the wine metamorphoses under optimum conditions of humidity and temperature.
Moët Nectar Impérial
Is a delicious expression of the Moët & Chandon style, a style distinguished by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and its elegant maturity.
An intense colour
- bold yellow with golden highlights
A rich bouquet
- a burst of exotic fruits (pineapple, mango)
- the roundness of stonefruits (mirabelle plum, apricot)
- a slight hint of vanilla
A voluptuous palate combining creaminess and vibrancy
- the captivating density of exotic fruits (pineapple, mango)
- the silky firmness of stonefruits (mirabelle plum, apricot)
- the brisk freshness of grapefruit notes
Wine - Food pairing
Moët Nectar Impérial pairs particularly well with rich foods and spicy flavours:
- Foie gras with freshly-milled black pepper
- Salmon in sweet and sour sauce
- Blue-veined cheeses (Roquefort, fourme, gorgonzola)
- Yellow-fleshed exotic fruits (grilled pineapple, mango sorbet flavoured with ginger and pepper)
- Nougat, toffee
- Spicy Indian and Chinese dishes with nuts such as cashews and macadamia nuts
- Curry, saffron
|Product||Moët & Chandon Nectar Imperial|
|Producer||Moet Chandon Champagne|
|Grape variety||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Number of bottles||1|
|Delivery time||2 - 5 working days|
|Price per piece||€49.95|