The Hayes Family was a true California ranching family whose livelihood depended on the land. The Wente FamilyEstates winemaking team carries on the Hayes family tradition by crafting bright, delicious wines from premier California vineyards.
Hayes Ranch have the ideal qualities for your wine list:
1) Family owned. Located in the Livermore Valley since 1883, Wente Family Estates is owned and operated by the 4th and 5th generations of the Wente family.
2) California grown. Harvested from select vineyards in California, whose topography, soils and climate provide optimal growing conditions.
3) Screw cap closure. Ensures consistent wine quality from the first glass to the last.
4) Well-balanced and fruit forward. Ideal characteristics for pairing with your favorite menu.
5) Top-selling varietals. Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Red Blend and Merlot.
6) Value, value, value. High-quality wines at competitive prices to help enhance your profitability.
(Source: Hayes Ranch USA)