The country estate saw its beginning at the end of the nineteenth century by the initiative of Francesco Caruso. The land he chose turned out to be perfect for the production of high quality grapes. Entire generations were devoted to the rural life that took place between the vineyards and the daily chores of the Baglio. The contribution that type of soil, altitude and distance from the sea could give to the quality of the grapes produced, was noticed by the son of Francesco, Nino Caruso, who in the middle of the 1900's, at the very young age, led the family company. From that point on the goal was clear: the grapes needed to turn into wines at an owned establishment. Following the ambitions of his father, Stefano Caruso and Mario Minini launched the winery Caruso & Minini at the beginning of 2000: an old “Baglio” situated in the heart of the most traditional Marsala’s wine cellar area. Today Caruso & Minini reaches a cionados of quality wine in more than 30 countries, proudly bearing the name “made in Sicily” around the world.