Fattoria Lavacchio

Fattoria Lavacchio

Farm history came from 1700 when was built by Peruzzi' family. In 1800 passed to Marquis Strozzi Sacrati of Mantova and finally in 1978, to the current owners the brothers Lottero, who came from Genoa and has always been Tuscany lovers, who undertook a complete restoration allowing the recovery in production. Since then the farm has preserved the best traditions of farm dedicated to the cultivation and production of organic wine and oil, combining old hand craft methods, the most modern techniques. In the park of the manor house is a centuries-old cedar of Lebanon of more than 250 years, he became the symbol of the farm.

View as Grid List

2 Items

per page
Set Descending Direction
View as Grid List

2 Items

per page
Set Descending Direction