The Pieropan business was founded in 1880 in the heart of the medieval village of Soave, in the historic Palazzo Pullici. Four generations marked the history of the company, each with their own contributions which varied according to the times, knowledge and entrepreneurial attitude. The wine business started with Leonildo, physician of Soave, who was driven by knowledge in biology and chemistry and began working in the family vineyards and whose work in the cellars was carried on by his sons, Fausto and Gustavo who worked with infinite passion. The intertwining of vines continues to be the lifeblood that fuels the Pieropan style and mission. The first fifth-generation leaflets have already blossomed, fueled by deep roots and solid, well established branches. The future looks hopeful and bright. In the philosophy of the Pieropan family business, their vineyard is the guarantee of true quality. The family personally manage their vineyards which exclusively feature traditional varieties. The viticulture is designed to be environmentally friendly. For several years, the company has implemented the organic farming code as a lifestyle choice to respect the local territory. The vineyards are all found in the traditional hills of Soave, featuring exposure to different altitudes. The estate includes two vineyards that are particularly characteristic due to their appearance and personality.