Bodegas Pinoso was founded as a cooperative in 1932. The work in the vineyards faithfully respects the winegrowers' wine traditions.
The coming together and the efforts of the members of Bodegas Pinoso ensured that the winery quickly became known for the quality of its wines. Therefore, in the years that followed, many other wine producers wanted to join the cooperative and the winery was expanded initially in 1969 and later in 1974 to make way for the new members.
In the late 1990s, the winery began to rethink its quality policy to improve the bottled wines while designating the first areas of the winery to be used for certified ecological vineyard plots.